We've summarized the key points (consumable in 5 minutes) in a short slide deck, but if you're interested in the full story, you can watch the online conversation here, on your own time.
In both the video and the slide deck:
1) we quickly review what we see as the current state in much of HR.
- That HR has lots of data but it’s locked away in disparate, transactional systems. Integration of HR, Talent and Business data is very hard, and cross HR reporting & analytics is even harder.
- These activities are time-consuming and labor-intensive, and they still don’t produce the level of business insight required. This is pretty much a universal problem in HR, and especially in the mid-market.
2) then we move on to explore
- what this newest category of HR tech is/does – the Workforce Analytics PurePlay – focused exclusively on resolving the issue of disconnected data and hard-to-get reporting, by taking on the heavy-lifting and technical aspects of data integration.
- why many, in the mid-market are opting to partner with a Workforce Analytics PurePlay to free their smart, savvy HR people from spreadsheets and enable them to focus on the tasks of analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- a behind-the-scenes look at a Workforce Analytics PurePlay [PeopleInsight] to see how this category works and how simple and powerful it can be. (platform, benefits, timing, pricing, etc.)
- and the 7 questions you can ask yourself to assess whether you/your company are a fit for a Workforce Analytics PurePlay.
If you still have questions, you can continue to submit them (or topic ideas for upcoming 5 Minute Fridays) here.