THIS SUMMER, TAKE A PERMANENT VACATION FROM DISCONNECTED DATA & SPREADSHEETS!
If you’re like most HR Leaders, workforce analytics is on the agenda and it’s one of your priorities – if not at this exact moment, then in the coming months. And this summer is the perfect time to get started with your workforce analytics solution. I can hear you asking ‘why on earth would I want to tackle something new in the summer months?’ Well, there are 2 solid reasons why Now is the time…
1. Free yourself...
from the challenges of disconnected data and spreadsheet frustrations! What’s that saying ‘don’t put off until tomorrow, what you can do today’?
Up until now, you’ve likely been:
- Dealing with disconnected data sitting in a variety of systems and spreadsheets
- Wasting both time and resources trying to bring data together in a meaningful way
- Engulfed in the frustrating process of building and re-building spreadsheets
- Experiencing doubt over the integrity of your own data when dealing with multiple and complex spreadsheets.
We can go on but you get the picture. It’s time to deal with this once and for all. Take advantage of the summer months, carve out a bit of time, and we promise you’ll reap the rewards for the long haul. ‘Why Now?’, you might ask:
- You don’t need a lot of up-front investment to get started – there are solutions that can have you up and running with robust workforce analytics in days.
- You’ll free up time and resources for more value-add activities.
- If you don’t take advantage and act now, you’ll undoubtedly end up having to push this to the backburner yet again to take care of other things. Then you’re dealing with that nasty snowball effect and you find yourself too busy to get started with workforce analytics even though you know it’s the pathway to saving you time, effort and providing you deep insight into the workforce.
2. Gear up…
for the busy fall months and your planning and strategy sessions with timely and targeted insight into your people and business data.
For me, this is the strongest motivation for getting started with workforce analytics over the summer. Spending a little bit of time now can set you up nicely for the fall when things are typically busy, time-pressured and, well, sometimes stressful.
With a people analytics approach in place, you can:
- Make data-driven decisions around headcount budgets, turnover, promotions, compensation, recruitment and more. You’ll be able to walk into your fall workforce planning and strategy sessions armed with fresh, evidence-based insight
- Speak the language of the executives with insights that matter to the business.
- Align your people strategy with your business strategy to ensure that you are acting with purpose, rather than executing analytics for the sake of analytics, and making real impact to your business.
- Present this information in a way that is engaging, with attractive and easy to digest visuals that tell the story at a glance.
So take a permanent vacation from disconnected data and spreadsheets and don’t wait until things ramp up again in the fall – start now so you have the data and insights you need to feed into your planning and strategy activities. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to get started and how much you’ll immediately gain from fresh and timely insight into your people and business data.
And we’re here to help! Watch our quick webinar to reaffirm that you’re ready to partner up with a Workforce Analytics Pureplay provider.
Or simply talk to us! We’re always happy to talk analytics.